This portable device uses the sun's energy for indoor and outdoor lighting. The sun's rays are absorbed by a solar photo-voltaic panel which converts light energy into electricity, which is then stored in the battery box. In the evening or night, the lantern can be switched on and used as required. The consumed energy is again recharged the following day. Thus the Lantern is a self-operating and reliable unit with no recurring fuel cost.
• Very useful for emergency light applications.
• It is charged by Solar photo-voltaic panel.
• Agni Solar Lantern is so designed that it spreads light in 360 degrees.
• It provides light output of 350 lumens by 7 W(CFL) Compact Florescent.
• Agni Solar Lantern can be charged by PV panel in semi cloudy condition also Light.
• Agni Solar Lantern contains 12 V, 4.5 Ah Sealed Maintenance Free Battery.
• Does not cause pollution.
• Does not require fuel or electricity.